What is the most difficult thing for a first year teacher?

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Creating My Classroom Website


I completed my classroom website recently, and I really enjoy the final product. Even though it was fairly time consuming, I very excited about some of the resources I found for my students, such as a website from Knox County Library that reads stories to you as you view the pictures. Also, I think updating the site will be much easier and less time consuming now that I'm familiar with the tools and site. I hope this is something I'm able to access and utilize often in my classroom, and until then, I believe it is a wonderful marketing to for me. I believe it will show administrators my interests and dedication to student's learning. I really enjoyed this project and believe I will utilize it more than any other thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment