What is the most difficult thing for a first year teacher?

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Weather Diagram


Concept maps and visual aids in general are essential to a young child's interest, understanding, and memory. Even though I had never used this tool before, the weather diagram I completed was simple and not very time consuming. I found the program to be very user friendly, and the assignment went well. I feel like this program is something I could use weekly in my classroom for each concept or theme we cover to help the children understand what will be included in the topic that week. I may also consider completing it with the students' help, because they would benefit most from their own ideas being included. However, I'm also excited to see what kidspiration has to offer, and I plan to download a free trial at home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment