What is the most difficult thing for a first year teacher?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Social Networking and Wikis in Plain English


These were two videos we were to watch. Social networking explained how social networks help connect us across people and places, and they can help us to obtain jobs or homes through friends of friends. Even though I use a social networking tool every day, I never thought about using it with this goal in mind. I guess I could be more productive with it than I ever imagined. The second video was about wikis. It explained that wikis are a great way to connect with multiple people and exchange ideas especially compared to email. I have really enjoyed using our wiki so far in class, because it is so simple and quick. I'm excited to see what the girls in my wiki will share and how that will change our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment