What is the most difficult thing for a first year teacher?

Friday, June 18, 2010

Posting Pictures




Recently in class, we were asked to post digital pictures to the web from different technologies, including a picture from the web, a scanner, a CD, and a digital camera. I have used all methods with a PC. Yet, I think it will be good to understand how to post pictures on a Mac also. I found the process fairly easy, and I know it will become less time consuming for me with practice. I know I could use these skills in my classroom. Because I will be a teacher of young children, visual cues are so essential, and the more resources the better. I could use pictures to update my classroom website as well to keep parents informed and interested in what occurs in our classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment